Health & Safety has always been a priority at Gates Wildlife and we are paying close attention to the current public health situation as it relates to COVID-19. We are extremely focused on safeguarding both our customers health as well as the health of our employees and their families.We have put the appropriate measures in place to protect our customers.
- All employees are practicing prevention measures as set out by the Ministry of Health.
- We are minimizing interior access wherever possible.
- If attic access is necessary to remove babies we will be asking the occupants if anyone in the house is sick, have they travelled recently and have they been around anyone with symptoms? Please understand that our technicians may refuse to enter a home if they feel it is unsafe to do so.
- Our Wildlife Technicians will wear gloves and masks when entering homes.
- Each truck is equipped with hand sanitizer to be used as deemed necessary.
We are open for business and I want to assure you that we are taking every precaution to provide our clients with a safe experience.