- October 16th, 2015 How Torontonians can co-exist with their furry neighbours, even raccoons
- October 16th, 2015 How Torontonians can co-exist with raccoons
- July 22nd, 2015 Durham Region - Humane ways to avoid conflict with wildlife in Durham
- July 15th, 2015 Yahoo News - City dwellers must co-exist with urban wildlife, experts say
- Jun 11th, 2015 City News - Owl rescued from being stuck in soccer net
- May 14th, 2015 Toronto Star - Humans not raccoons are the problem
- April 6th, 2015 CTV - Tips for keeping your home critter free
- April 6th, 2015 Global News - Toronto considering raccoon-resistant green bins
- April 6th, 2015 Newstalk 1010 - Raccoon-proof green bins & expanded blue bins on this week's city agenda
- September 20th, 2014 Inside Toronto - Company helps Scarborough senior solve raccoon problem at no cost
- August 18th, 2014 National Post - Rob Ford makes a new enemy, says he has been in 'standoffs' with fearless raccoons outside his home
- September 26, 2013 PCT Magazine - Humane Urban Wildlife Management: What Does it Really Mean?
- July 25th, 2013 The Star - Racoons: Everything you always wanted to know about them but were too busy cleaning up their mess to ask
- March 8th, 2013 The Star - Trapped Cat Survives Between Floor and Ceiling For 11 Days
- Winter 2012 Condominium Manager Magazine - Protecting Your Green Image
- December 12th, 2011 AAA Gates' Wildlife Control - Choose a Wildlife Control Company Carefully
- October 1st, 2011 The National Post - Toronto's flourishing fauna
- September 23rd, 2011 The Toronto Star - Wildlife vs. the city: Can't we get along?
- August 21st, 2011 AAA Gates' Wildlife Control - Nuisance Wildlife and Municipal Animal Services
- June 8th, 2011 The Grid - All creatures great and small
- May 20, 2011 Toronto Sun - Three albino baby raccoons found
- February 10th, 2011 AAA Gates' Wildlife Control - The Reprecussions of Live Trapping Wildlife
- November 17th, 2010 Eye Weekly - Pop-up possums! Everything you need to know about Toronto's newest immigrants
- September 28th, 2010 AAA Gates' Wildlife Control - Humane Bat Removal
- October 2010 Green Condos - A Guide for Choosing an Ethical and Humane Wildlife Control Company
- Summer 2010 Toronto Life Magazine - Gates' Wildlife Control Voted Best in the City
- July 2nd, 2010 Globe and Mail - The 'Wild West' of wildlife control
- June 15th, 2010 ACMO Tech - Solving Wildlife Problems: Challenges Confronting Property Managers
- May 6th, 2010 The Record - Raccoon in attic led to Kitchener blaze
- February 2nd, 2010 The Toronto Star - City's Coyotes Popping Up Again
- January 14th, 2010 Newmarket Era - Lone coyote roaming around Glenway club
- May 11th, 2009 City TV News - Wildlife Crew Finds Rare Albino Raccoon At Contruction Site
- March 30th, 2009 City TV News - Creature Comforts How To Stop Wildlife From Invading Your Property
- February 24th, 2009 The Toronto Star - Coyote attacks prompt city to take action
- April 24th, 2008 City TV News - Raccoon Fatally Injured After Leg Caught In Barbaric Trap
- August 20th, 2007 City TV News - Raccoon Sways Lamp Post, Crowd
Choose a Wildlife Control Company Carefully
Wildlife intrusions should not be ignored because they can damage the roof, cause water damage, gnaw on electrical wires and destroy attic insulation. For these reasons it is important to carefully choose a wildlife control service that can solve the intrusion quickly, humanely and in a manner that is safe for occupants and pets. Furthermore, if the wildlife control company is not knowledgeable about wildlife diseases they could inadvertently expose the residents to serious health consequences.
AAA Gates' Wildlife Control Toronto and AAA Gates' Wildlife Control Mississauga assure that every precaution will be taken to provide a safe solution for both humans and wildlife alike. With over 28 years of experience in wildlife control Toronto, wildlife control Mississauga and surrounding areas, we take every precaution to prevent the transmission of wildlife diseases to residents.
A further consideration for hiring an animal control company is to verify that it has Workplace Safety Insurance Board (WSIB) and Commercial Liability Insurance. If the wildlife removal company is not adequately insured and the worker sustains injury or property damage occurs, then the homeowner could be held liable. Many companies listed in the Yellowpages under Pest Control Toronto, Pest Control Mississauga, Exterminator Toronto and Exterminator Mississauga do not possess WSIB and / or Commercial Liability Insurance.
AAA Gates' Wildlife Control offers animal control services in Toronto, Mississauga, Ajax, Brampton, Etobicoke, Markham, Newmarket, North York, Oshawa, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Unionville, Vaughan, Whitby etc. All of our wildlife control work is guaranteed for a period of one to ten years. Recently, as mentioned in the Toronto Life Magazine our company was voted best wildlife removal Toronto and best wildlife removal Mississauga has to offer.
Our consultants, knowledgeable in all aspects of animal control, are available to address your concerns and to schedule your free on-site estimate for wildlife control at your convenience.